On 24 January 2017, the BMPA hosts its annual extravaganza - Print Summit. In the past this full-day event has been attended by 900 delegates at the Tata Theatre, NCPA in Mumbai. Besides being a knowledge sharing platform, it provides an opportunity to network with industry peers and colleagues.
Faheem Agboatwala sent me the speaker line up for the event. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to note that a majority of the speakers at this year's summit have presented at TED.
Fred Poonawala and his Print Summit team never fail to impress me.
What I like is that the day's program is holistic and covers several aspects of life in general - and business in particular.
Even today print is all about monetising and consolidating. Among the top 20 markets, the fastest-growing country remains India.
I am sure this year's too would be as good; in fact better than previous Print Summits.
I wholeheartedly recommend to those who haven't yet experienced the Print Summit to make a start this year.
Amazing TED speakers to talk at Print Summit on 24 January 2017
The Seven Wonders at Print Summit 2017
- Keynote by Lieutenant General (Retd) Syed Ata Hasnain
- Dr B M Hegde: An educator is the foremost agent of change!
- Sonam Wangchuk: Innovation, Motivation and Dedication - An educator is the foremost agent of change!
- Faheem Agboatwala: Get Sucked (into) the Exponential Way!
- C N Ashok: Will the next-gen inherit?
- Mehul Desai: 30 MAD Minutes
- The ITK Show: Meet Father of Necessity at ITK Show this Print Summit 2017