PrintWeek India is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the PrintWeek India site and governs data collection and usage. By using the PrintWeek India site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
PrintWeek India collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. PrintWeek India also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by PrintWeek India. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by PrintWeek India for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PrintWeek India site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PrintWeek India public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: PrintWeek India does not read any of your private online communications.
PrintWeek India encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from PrintWeek India so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. PrintWeek India is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the PrintWeek India and PrintWeek India family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
PrintWeek India collects and uses your personal information to operate the PrintWeek India Web site and deliver the services you have requested. PrintWeek India also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PrintWeek India and its affiliates. PrintWeek India may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
PrintWeek India does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. PrintWeek India may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, PrintWeek India may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PrintWeek India, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
PrintWeek India does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
PrintWeek India keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within PrintWeek India, in order to determine what PrintWeek India services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within PrintWeek India to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
PrintWeek India Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PrintWeek India or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PrintWeek India; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PrintWeek India, or the public.
Retention of your Personal Information
- Your personal information shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation. During this period, as a user, you may also request us to delete this personal information. If you do not wish to share you personal information, please do not access or view our Website, as some of the personal information is collected automatically upon your visit to the Website.
- You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing or other purposes and delete your information, if required. You may do so by writing to us at email@example.com.
- You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your Personal Information retained by us through email.
How do we protect your information
- We take the safety of your Personal Information and its confidentiality very seriously and we provide reasonable security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the personal information being handled and have implemented security practices including but not limited to physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible.
- Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for your Personal Information, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- We endeavor to ensure to the best of our ability that all third party service providers whose services which we may use, maintain security standards that are equivalent to our security standards and commensurate with market practices, in the context of the sensitivity of your sensitive personal data or information being stored or handled.
Who is the Grievance Officer?
Name: Hital Vyas
Address: Unit No. 401, 502 & 503, 4th/5th Floor, Raheja Xion, Opp. Nirmal Park, Dr. B. Ambedkar Marg, Byculla (E), Mumbai - 400027.
The PrintWeek India Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize PrintWeek India pages, or register with PrintWeek India site or services, a cookie helps PrintWeek India to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same PrintWeek India Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the PrintWeek India features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PrintWeek India services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
PrintWeek India secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. PrintWeek India secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
PrintWeek India will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PrintWeek India encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PrintWeek India is protecting your information.
PrintWeek India welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PrintWeek India has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PrintWeek India at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.