According to a press note released by Fespa, the 2019 edition is 30% larger than the last event held in December 2018, and it will accommodate 20 more exhibitors, providing the region’s speciality print community with a substantial showcase of technologies and consumables for screen, digital and textile print.
Neil Felton, CEO at Fespa, said, “Demand from exhibitors for space at Fespa Eurasia has been exceptional this year, supported by the hard work undertaken by our Turkish National Association partner, ARED, to develop the event.”
“The market’s response has been so positive that it has been necessary to make use of the reception hall area at IFM Expo to expand the floor plan. Visitors can look forward to the most comprehensive exhibitor line-up,” he added.
This year’s event is expected to discover a vibrant, sell-out exhibition packed with innovations from more than 250 exhibiting brands.
Forthcoming Fespa events include:
- Fespa Brasil, 18-20 March 2020, Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, Brasil
- Fespa Global Print Expo, 24-27 March 2020, IFEMA, Madrid, Spain
- European Sign Expo, 24-27 March 2020, IFEMA, Madrid, Spain
- Sportswear Pro, 24-27 March 2020, IFEMA, Madrid, Spain
- Fespa Global Print Expo, 18-21 May 2021, Messe München, Munich, Germany
- European Sign Expo, 18-21 May 2021, Messe München, Munich, Germany