ProPak in Bengaluru opens today
The fourth edition of ProPak India commences today. The three-day event to take place at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) with an aim to create a platform for market trends, investments, and industry networking through product exchange, conferences, seminars, and technical workshops offering sustainable solutions for the country's enterprises.
21 Sep 2022 | By Janhavi Sisodia
From machines and systems to applications and services, ProPak India will be highlighted by advanced solutions, innovative products, and diversified know-how of the entire processing and packaging industry. The exhibition which is co-located with Fi India, and Hi 2022, comprises of exclusive features such as a Learning Zone, B2B Meetings, Packaging Theatre and Expert Zone.
The key conference sessions to include topics on sustainability and regulation in packaging; Regulations on novel packaging and innovations in the packaging sector; Discussion on roadmap for start-up in food industry and implication and opportunity for food processing industry.
Highlights at ProPak show
- Control Print will showcase its permanent coding and tamper-proof marking systems
- Fillpack Technology and its processing, filling and packaging for dairy, food, beverage, cosmetics and pharma machine
- Italindia Packplus and their wrapping machine and wrapping solutions
- RTUL is a leader in design, development, manufacturing and marketing of a range of ultrasonic equipments
- Ucima, in collaboration with the Italian Trade Agency ITA, will take part in the event with an Italian Pavilion that will host a delegation of eight companies: Alcos, Cavanna, Delfin, Finpac Sleeve, Ica, Omas Tecnosistemi, Sacmi Imola and Zanasi
This will be the first venture of both the shows in the southern Indian market. The Fi India show aims to provide a complete exhibition of ingredients while also leveraging India's diverse and big raw material base for food processing companies.
The show is projected to draw over 8,000 trade participants and over 150 exhibitors. This significant increase in attendance and exhibitor numbers reflects the continued expansion of India's and the surrounding region's food and beverage markets.