PrintPack 2022 Product Watch: Kratos TZP
During the PrintPack show, TechNova Imaging Systems showcased a range of the company’s latest offerings. One of the highlights was the company’s pre-print offering, the Kratos TZP, one of the world’s most robust thermal zero-process, direct-on-press digital plates.
29 May 2022 | By Rahul Kumar
The place is ideal for long-run printing applications and requires low exposure compared to conventional thermal plates and is fully compatible with UV ink printing.
The key features are:
- Eliminates the use of processors and developing chemistry, making it an eco-friendly system
- Ideally suited for long-run UV ink printing without post-baking
- Perfectly compatible with alcohol-free founts; helps the user to go green without the fear of plate failures
- Fast clean-up properties on the press; minimises start-up waste and machine downtime
- Excellent image contrast compatible with vision punch and bend devices
- Excellent dampening latitude; allows high ink density and low damp levels
- Accredited for use with all the leading brands of thermal plate-setters
- Easy-to-image under convenient office lighting conditions
- Eliminates pre-heat and post-bake requirements thereby reducing costs and energy consumption.