After a long hiatus on physical exhibitions, Messe Frankfurt India returns with its first-ever in-person exhibition in New Delhi. Held in India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Media Expo New Delhi 2021 has emerged as a crucial business avenue for the physical advertising fraternity with 89 exhibitors under its belt.
Starting the three-day spree of sourcing and business networking, the trade fair was inaugurated by Sunil Jain, president, Delhi Printers Association (DPA), Kamal Chopra, president, World Printing Communication Forum (WPCF), Vinod Vittoba, director, Association for PRINT Technologies, Shailesh Mehta of Mehta Cad Cam, Madhu Sudan Dadu of Colorjet, Vitesh K Sharma of HP India, Rajiv Kalra of Satyam Acrylic Plastics and Winston Pereira of Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India.
Commenting on the anticipated return of Media Expo, Vinod Vittoba, director, Association for PRINT Technologies (formerly NPES) said, “Attending a physical event after a gap of almost 3 years is like a breath of fresh air. Media Expo New Delhi brought back the most essential element of our lives which is - human connection. It has given the industry a fertile platform to talk, bond, discuss, strategize and feel reality once again; which was severely missed. More than anything, it gives hope that very soon, exciting things are coming our way.”
Furthermore, Kamal Chopra of World Printing Communication Forum (WPCF), spoke about the resilience of the print ad industry and said “Times are changing and along with it the print technology is evolving. Even in the past, the printing industry has survived many drastic phases and it will definitely survive the current phase and continue to grow along with digitisation.”
One of the leading exhibitors at Media Expo New Delhi 2021, Vitesh Sharma, country manager, large format production business, HP India, said, “There could not have been a better platform than Media Expo to display our newly launched 4th generation latex printers, for the first time in India. It is really exciting to have our first-physical interaction with our industry partners, customers and ‘who’s who’ of the industry after a long time.”
Commenting on the restart of the face-to-face exhibitions along with Media Expo New Delhi, Raj Manek, executive director and board member, Messe Frankfurt Asia Holdings said, “Extremely delighted to be a part of a physical exhibition after such a long time. The return of face-to-face exhibitions is quite a major event as it not only signifies the revival of the exhibition industry, but also plays a huge role in supply chain development of local businesses and contributes to the overall economic growth of India. Through Media Expo New Delhi 2021, Messe Frankfurt India aims to deliver strong value to the advertising segment by providing a perfect avenue for product sourcing, networking and knowledge sharing.”
Leading manufacturers in OOH media, including: Arrow Digital, Colorjet, HP India, Mehta Cad Cam, Mimaki, Monotech, Rextone, Orafol, Silicon Infotech and Timex Bond among others have put their latest product developments on display for the event.
Top innovations from the showfloors
Media Expo New Delhi 2021 showcases a wide variety of products and cutting-edge technology in OOH advertising, including:
- Launch of new 4th Generation HP Latex Printers by HP India
- Vulcan Prime by Colorjet provides ultra-high quality printing up to 2400 DPI and its UV curing technology ensures immediate drying, saving up to 90% of the production time
- Canon Colorado Series powered by UVgel technology, and EFI Pro 16h LED UV Hybrid Printer by Arrow Digital
- Atomic and Cyclone series of LED curable inks for wide format applications by Kao
- Durawall, a digitally printable wall media by Duracoat serves as an alternative for hand painted bills on masonry walls is water activated and made from locally available raw materials
- i-Jet by True Colors Solutions & Technologies India is an advanced solvent printer with Japanese technology and intelligent print head control system
- Polyfix Combo Kit and Polyfix Non-whitening Instant Glue by Benson Polymers
- Launch of high-quality Skycut Cutting Plotters by Skycut, used for precise cutting of stickers, labels, vinyl, etc