ProPak India will feature a packaging theatre, which will be a central location to hear about the latest trends and innovations in the industry. It provides an overview of recent factors enabling growth in the packaging industry. Further, it will highlight information regarding market trends, competitive landscape, market analysis, cost structure, capacity, business distribution and forecast 2023.
The Expert Zone is curated to create a drop-in-to-chat experience and facilitate taking your new-found knowledge to vendors’ booths to continue the discussion with industry-leading exhibitors who provide tools and resources that could help turn your ideas into actions.
The experts include Kiran Prayagi of Graphic Arts Technology & Education, Mukund Bhave of Maverix Platform, Andrew Hewitson of UK Reproflex 3, Sethunath P of R3 Flexo India, Abhinandan Nistane of Essel Propack Limited, Pradeep Dhargalkar of Unichem Laboratories, Muthusubramanian R of Packfora LLP, and Rohitt D Mistry of Holographic Security and Marketing Systems.
The B2B matchmaking would facilitate conversation between exhibitors and buyers, who can schedule their meetings in advance. Thanks to an innovative match making software, attendees and companies can identify professionals who perfectly suit their business needs.
Spotlight on women in processing and packaging industry
The session will feature industry leaders’ conferring on the company culture change required to grow women’s presence in this male-dominated field, and how the industry as a whole can assist in building a more diversified workforce.
The conference curators are SIES School of Packaging, Authentication Solution Providers' Association, Indian Flexible Packaging & Folding Carton Manufacturers, Suman Project Consultants, and GlobalData
Conference and seminars
The trade show will shed light on the key industry-related topics:
- Trends and future landscapes in anti-counterfeiting packaging
- Food processing in the era of de-globalisation
- Plastic strategies for future - challenges and opportunities; plastic waste management and EPR
- Spotlight on women in processing and packaging
- The new packaging landscape – smart packaging for digital consumers
- Value addition in personal care and cosmetics packaging
- Industrial product packaging - evolving concepts
- Packaging - a significant resource for brand creation and product marketing
- eCommerce challenges with packaging
- Technology focus - machinery systems and sustainable packaging