The Conference on 11 March 2018 will be held at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre and will feature eminent print personalities and brands, both national and international.
Narendra Paruchuri, Shailesh Name, Kevin Smith, Bimal Mehta, AVPS Chakravarthi, SN Venkataraman, A Appadurai, Sanjiv Jaggi and Maniraju Bora are among those who will represent the Indian print industry. ThePackHub, Smash Brand, Aurobindo Pharma, Gland Pharma, The Neilsen Company are some of the brands who will also put their point of view across.
One of the messages that came across during the last Conference in Mumbai was: Technology users across the world are constantly on the lookout to leverage what’s new in various industries. The first generation of Apple iPhones was launched in 2007 and in a decade has launched ten iPhone models and numerous of updates. It's ditto with print. “The speakers resonated the importance of the next generation technology in print and applications," said Priya Raju of PrintWeek India, in her report.
According to NPES, the goal is to bring the industry together, and through expert presentations encourage the participants to seek solutions to packaging challenges ranging from packaging design process to making their business ventures bring more value.
The conference has been supported by the All Indian Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP); Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) and PRIMIR, the leading market research arm of NPES.
The conference takes place in conjunction with PackPlus South 2018 and Print Fair 2018 exhibitions.
Highlight of the Print Business Outlook Conference 2018
- ‘Why packaging design matters in today's market’ by Paul Jenkins, founder and managing director, ThePackHub
- ‘Global trends in pharmaceutical packaging’ by Chakravarthi AVPS, CEO and managing director, Ecobliss India
- ‘Innovation wins in packaging’ by Narendra Paruchuri, CEO, Pragati Offset
- ‘Innovative digital printing for packaging’ by Appadurai, country manager, India and Sri Lanka, HP Indigo & Inkjet Presses
- ‘Proofing and prototyping for packaging’ by Heiner Müller, director, key accounts, CGS GmbH
- ‘Benefits of sustainable packaging by Shailesh Nema, country manager and director, Michelman India
- ‘Branding mistakes - Not listening to the consumer’ by Kevin Smith, managing partner, Smash Brand
- ‘Benefits of outsourcing and centralising of artwork packaging’ by Bimal Mehta, managing director, Vakils Premedia
- ‘Winning with packaging’ by Manoj Kulkarni, head, innovation practice, The Nielsen Company
- ‘New age printing blankets for high-efficiency printing’ by Maniraju Bora, sales and technical director, SW Asia, Trelleborg Printing Solutions
- Panel discussion on ‘The power of packaging’ (moderator: Avinashkumar Talwar, senior director, supply chain management, strategic and plant purchase, Dr Reddys Laboratories. Panelists: SN Venkataraman, divisional head, marketing, paperboard and specialty paper division, ITC PSPD; Sanjiv Jaggi, managing director India, pharma division, Constantia Hueck Folien Gmbh; Chandiprasad, general manager, packaging development, Aurobindo Pharma; and Munindra Roy, senior manager, packaging development, Gland Pharma)