According to NPES, the goal is not only to bring the industry together, but also to deliver a more personalised and relevant conference experience, one that elevates the collaborative packaging design process and emphasises its strategic business value.
The conference has been supported by the All Indian Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP); Indian Printing; Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) and PRIMIR, the leading market research arm of NPES.
The conference takes place in conjunction with PackPlus South 2018 and Print Fair 2018 exhibitions.
The Print Business Outlook Conference 2018 promises to offer the latest knowhow and solutions to innovate packaging needs, besides networking opportunities for the delegates.
Demand for print packaging will continue to grow robustly over the next several years, underpinned by continued economic growth, development, and positive demographic shifts in key areas of the world.
Print packaging globally will continue to grow at an average annual rate of 5.2% in 2016-2020. While there will be modest growth in developed markets, the bright spots of opportunity are found in fast-growing emerging markets of the Asia Pacific region, particularly in India.
Highlight of the Print Business Outlook Conference 2018
- ‘Why Packaging Design Matters in Today's Market’ by Paul Jenkins, founder and managing director, ThePackHub
- ‘Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Packaging’ by Chakravarthi AVPS, CEO and managing director, Ecobliss India
- ‘Innovation Wins in Packaging’ by Narendra Paruchuri, CEO, Pragati Offset
- ‘Innovative Digital Printing for Packaging’ by Appadurai, country manager, India & Sri Lanka, HP Indigo & Inkjet Presses
- ‘Proofing and Prototyping for Packaging’ by Heiner Müller, director, key accounts, CGS GmbH
- ‘Benefits of Sustainable Packaging by Shailesh Nema, country manager and director, Michelman India
- ‘Branding Mistakes - Not Listening to the Consumer’ by Kevin Smith, managing partner, Smash Brand
- ‘Benefits of outsourcing and centralising of artwork packaging’ by Bimal Mehta, managing director, Vakils Premedia
- ‘Winning with Packaging’ by Manoj Kulkarni, head, innovation practice, The Nielsen Company
- ‘New Age Printing Blankets for High Efficiency Printing’ by Maniraju Bora, sales & technical director, SW Asia, Trelleborg Printing Solutions
- ‘Panel Discussion on ‘The Power of Packaging’ (Moderator: Avinashkumar Talwar, senior director, supply chain management, strategic and plant purchase, Dr Reddys Laboratories. Panellists: SN Venkataraman, divisional head, marketing, paperboard and specialty paper division, ITC PSPD; Sanjiv Jaggi, managing director India, pharma division, Constantia Hueck Folien Gmbh; Chandiprasad, general manager, packaging development, Aurobindo Pharma; and Munindra Roy, senior manager, packaging development, Gland Pharma)