Flint Group to exhibit at Labelexpo Europe 2023
At this year’s Labelexpo Europe, Flint Group’s narrow web business and digital team (Xeikon) will showcase solutions and services that contribute to the seamless and sustainable growth of label converters. Labelexpo Europe will be held on 11-14 September 2023 at the Brussels Expo, in Belgium.
26 Jul 2023 | By Disha Chakraborty
The booth, located in Hall 5 C28 and C29, will highlight how the company’s products and services enable a thriving label business environment while prioritising environmental consciousness.
Xeikon, Flint Group’s Digital business, will exhibit a range of new solutions including:
- Cheetah 3.0 technology for label printing, which incorporates Xeikon’s brand new environmentally and food-safe ECO Toner technology, as well as a new Quality Measurement Module (QMM) which can be fitted on all Cheetah 3.0 CX Series presses
- The latest Panther digital press technology configured with Xeikon’s new PantherCure LED inks in its first public demonstration in Europe
- The Xeikon TX-500 digital press running live and using Xeikon’s new TITON toner technology, designed to meet industry demands for paper-based flexible packaging applications and consumer’s concern for the environment
Flint Group’s Narrow Web business is looking forward to discussing its next-generation ink and coating technologies including:
- EkoCure UV LED inks and coatings for all narrow web applications with dual cure capabilities supporting converters seeking to transition to UV LED curing technology
- EkoCure ANCORA F2 inks and coatings specifically designed for food packaging and labelling applications
- Evolution Primers and Varnishes, the new sustainable solutions focused entirely on improving printed label recycling performance
Notably, Flint Group is eager to debut and register customers onto its customised and customer-bespoke B2B platform – FlintLink. This personalised environment gives Flint Group customers timely access to support and information which makes collaboration, communication, and doing business easy.
Furthermore, both the Narrow Web and Xeikon business teams will participate in additional features of the Labelexpo event, including the Automation Arena, Sustainability Trail and the Flex Pack Trail.