Ghaziabad's Feather Graphics proves its mettle with SGIA awards

By 02 Jun 2017

Ghaziabad-based Feather Graphics India has established itself as a quality oriented screen printing company by bagging two international awards at the SGIA (Screen Graphic Imaging Association) award ceremony of 2016. It includes a gold for screen printing of a membrane switch and a bronze for decals.

Feather Graphics India bagged two international awards at the SGIA award ceremony in 2016

Established in 2014 Feather Graphics India is an offshoot of Shakti Keypads which was founded in 1990 by Shyam Luthra. Currently at the age of 75, Luthra is now a director of both the companies, owned and managed separately by his sons.

Before setting up a full-fledged industrial screen printing company, Luthra – who was a weight lifter and a marathon runner – forayed into the print business as a trader about 40 years ago. He used to stickers and metal labels to electrical and engineering companies.
Luthra is very clear about his fundamentals.

He said, “Indian instrumentation industry such as medical equipment is a growth segment. Membrane keypad is the main focus of our company. We are planning to introduce touch resistance keypads which will have better operational advantage and durability as compared to the existing touch keypads. Currently we have customers across a wide range of instrumentation industry. We manufacture five lakh stickers on a monthly basis and 80,000 pieces of membrane keypad. 70% of our production is for the domestic market and the rest 30% is for the export market to countries like Australia, New Zealand and UK.”

When queried about its success at the SGIA awards, Luthra said, “We follow all technical parameters required in industrial screen printing without compromising on quality. We have an in-house team that caters to the needs of the customers. Often customers have little idea about the type of label needed for their new products. We offer them design options and solutions. We work with customer’s product development team to sync our ideas.”



Media Expo NEW!

Feb 21 - 23 Feb 2019
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumb...

Asia Coat + Ink Show NEW!

Mar 25 - 28 Mar 2019
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumb...

Sivakasi Printex 2019 NEW!

Apr 12 - 14 Apr 2019
Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu

Latest Poll

Book Days was launched during PrintPack 2019. Which initiative you think will boost print the most?