This included top management from Reliance Capital, Cadbury, L'Oreal India, Parle Agro, HDFC Standard Life Insurance, Outlook India, Mudra Group, Publicis India, Tetra Pak, Laqshya Media and Next Gen Publishing.
Jim James, publisher of PrintWeek India, said: "A PrintWeek India award is the ultimate accolade for printing excellence in India and the excellence begins with the ultimate panel of judges making up our jury."
The PrintWeek India Awards 2010 has 19 Quality Awards and five Performance Awards, which encompasses the gamut of print in India.
He added: "The process of jury selection is now complete and I am delighted to be able to announce that, once again, India's key print buyers will form the core of our judging team."
With the panel chosen, the judging process to select the finalists and the winners will take place on 28 July, 2010 at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
James further added: "I am sure the Award winning print companies will benefit from the experience that these individuals have gained working at the highest levels in their fields and the companies they represent."
The last date for sending in entries for the second edition of PrintWeek India Awards is 15 June 2010.
Click below for more information on PrintWeek India Awards 2010
- PrintWeek India Awards 2010 Entry Form
- Kala Jyothi is the official printer for PrintWeek India Awards
- Indian printers gear up for Awards deadline
- PrintWeek India Awards 2010 aims to get bigger and better
- Canon is key sponsor for Awards, Apsom and Bobst for category
- Welbound and GMC Software Technology are category sponsors
- GMG-Percept and AGS-X-Rite joing the sponsorship roster
- Grafica Flextronica and Heidelberg join the sponsorship bandwagon