PrintWeek India magazine
- PrintWeek India is a nationwide title that covers issues and news of the Indian print industry.
- PrintWeek India has a print run of 11,000+ which is delivered to print professionals in more than 350 cities across India.
- Every month, PrintWeek India gives its readers new insights into today’s printing topics ranging from commercial printing, sheetfed, web offset, digital, inkjet and outdoor.
- Added to this is an eclectic collection of original and thought-provoking features spanning topics from fine art production to print’s most colourful characters along with profiles of industries and key print cities, and individuals who have had a profound effect on the Indian print community.
PrintWeek India website
- www.printweek.in is the premier website for Indian print industry.
- An indispensable hub for anyone working in or connected with print, the site brings you up-to-the-minute news, in-depth analysis and comment and features covering all aspects of the print sector in India and across the globe.
- It offers a comprehensive range of free email bulletins, delivering breaking stories and sector-specific information direct to your desktop. It's also the best place to track down the latest new jobs in the industry.
Haymarket Media India Private Limited and Haymarket SAC
- Haymarket Media India is the Indian subsidiary of Haymarket Media Group, the UK's largest private magazine publisher.
- Based in Mumbai, Haymarket Media India's other consumer and B2B titles include Campaign India.
- Haymarket SAC is a joint venture of Haymarket, UK and Sorabjee Automotive Communications and is the publisher of leading automobile magazine - Autocar India. It is also the publisher of titles like What Car?, Autocar Professional, Stuff and What Hi-fi?
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group is the largest privately owned magazine publisher in the UK and one of its fastest growing media companies. The business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. It also provides digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards.