The show will occupy two halls at CNR Expo and will provide an opportunity for the print service providers (PSPs) and sign-makers to network and learn from both international and local suppliers and manufacturers about diverse applications.
In addition, the visitors to Fespa Eurasia will have the opportunity to take part in Fespa's second edition of Print Census. According to the press release, the survey aims to "gather insight into key industry trends to understand the challenges and opportunities the market faces".
The findings will be collated, analysed and announced at Fespa 2018 Global Print Expo in May 2018.
Michael Ryan, the group exhibition manager at Fespa, said, " Fespa Eurasia has firmly established itself as the premier exhibition for the local wide-format print market. It is an ideal platform for exhibitors to showcase their latest products and to guide PSPs and sign-makers to grow their businesses through diverse and creative opportunities."
He added, "We want to encourage visitors to participate in this global research. The can do so by visiting the Fespa stand located in Hall 8, Stand F60."
Product highlights at the show
- Mimaki (stand D20 + D30i) will highlight its UCJV Series for print and cut and its 3DUJ-553 3D printer
- HP distributor Mat Kağıt (stand A65 - B65) will present the HP Latex 3200 printer for visitors
- Roland (stand B30) will demonstrate its VersaUV S-Series - UV printing machines
- Brother distributor Uğur Tekstil Makinaları (stand E10) will present its GTX series for direct-to-garment printing
- Optimum Digital Planet (stand C10) will highlight its Maximo Inno S, Turkey's first eco-solvent digital printing machine