What's NEXT - Print Business Outlook Conference by NPES and BMPA
30 Oct 2017
You have the business and the expertise, but you have questions and concerns about what steps to take next. Even though many printing business owners/founders produce a forward-looking vision for their company, fears or uncertainties can hold back the process of planning for a successful transition. If you don't figure out your plans for a successful transition, someone else will do it before you.
16 Dec 2017 - 28 Jun 2018
The print world has been undergoing a fast and furious era of innovation. Old iron-horse presses still do the bulk of the heavy lifting for newspaper publishers, but prepress has been completely overhauled to become digital. And with the advent of production-capable digital print engines now, content can be digital all the way to the press.
This conference is a must-attend event focused on a full day of education and networking for developing invaluable cooperation, partnership and exchange with the Who's Who. This print conference will raise and debate critical issues facing our industry. With 200 printers, publishers, manufacturers and suppliers in attendance, you will have more than enough opportunities to interact, mingle, and network with your target audience.
NPES (USA) - The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies presents the 2017 Print Business Outlook Conference themed “What’s NEXT”. The Bombay Master Printers' Association (BMPA) are partnering the event as co-organisers.
Tentative topics and sessions to be presented by top industry experts.
- Can We Turn Air Pollution into Printing Ink?
- The Future of Augmented Reality in Print and Journalism
- Opportunities and Challenges in Digital Print for Packaging
- Printers Panel: Print Industry 'Speak Out' Session
- Partake a strategic discussion on WHAT'S NEXT on Future of Print where we will explore key trends and how market and business forces are impacting our industry.
- What are the top things we should (or shouldn’t be doing) to be more successful?
- Where is the next generation of talent coming from and how is that continuing to change?
- Key Executives from our industry will share their insights.
- Print to Digital and Beyond - Digital Transformation
- Indian Book Market – What’s Next?
- Are you and your customers seeing the same colours? Why you should use standard colour viewing conditions
- ASK THE EXPERTS: Listen to top printing industry experts in a live interactive Q&A