SBI Bengaluru Midnight Marathon - 2013
22 Nov 2013
Bengaluru Midnight Marathon has become the largest Fundraising Platform for RBITC
and has supported various deserving charities.
14 Dec 2013 - 15 Dec 2013
Bengaluru Midnight Marathon is an event organised by the “Rotary Bengaluru IT Corridor” with proceeds going for social, charitable & community projects of the Rotary. Within a span of just 7 years, BMM has achieved enormous strides as it is Bengaluru's only midnight marathon event that has runners from more than 20 countries.
Indian athletic legend, Milkha Singh, will be the brand ambassador of this grand event.
The event is all set to happen from Dec 14-15, 2013, at KTPO, Whitefield Bengaluru.
MARATHON AT 12 MIDNIGHT
• The marathon is a 42.195 kilometer race in the heart of the city’s famed IT section.
HALF MARATHON AT 12 MIDNIGHT
• As the name suggests, this is half of the distance of the full marathon.
10K RUN AT 10PM
• The 10k run is branded as the dream run/celebrity run where the runners rub shoulders with the celebrity ambassadors of the events.
IT CITY FUN RUN AT 8PM
• The IT City Fun Run, a flagship event of BMM, is a 5 km run that is packed with fun.
CORPORATE RELAY AT MIDNIGHT 12:15AM
• Corporate entities of Bengaluru, both men and women, form teams of 8 to represent their companies by running the full marathon in the form of a team relay.
WOMEN’S RELAY AT MIDNIGHT 12:15AM
• It is a team event comprising of 8 members, each member runs for 5kms and hands over the charge to the other in a relay fashion.
COMMUNITY RELAY AT 6PM
• In this race, teams of 5 represent their communities by running a relay.
For more Details visit at: http://midnightmarathon.in/race-events